Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To day i made a girl I like cry:

06/04/2010

Things really tend to be complicated when an around her. Lets call her Lexy :) She came over just to say Hi! But whenever we are around each other things tend to be a little too intimate. Every time her soft fair skin brushes against mine.I feel a rush of blood to my head.Its like I can breath again. I know I love her because I do dumb things when am around her. I am usually a composed lad, but she messes up my composure.

I have never felt sorry for anything unlike the guilt I felt today. Just a simple kiss can bring up 1000 flames of Hades. I did not sleep for 48hours the guilt was eating me inside. Why do we hurt the ones we love? Is life really that hard to tame?

The guilt still hangs over me she pointed out a part of me I never want to see again. The reason for my seclusion: A safe heaven for my emo soul. I am sorry Lexy :(

I do not know i f, I will be able to face her again. My legs want to turn and run but my soul seeks piece. How will I get there if my Legs wont help. In this ignorance please Let me stay(Ignorance is bliss).

This dark Detail will be remembered for eons to come.... when will it rain so I can cover my tears?

No comments:

Post a Comment