Thursday, September 30, 2010

As you are I was! And as I am You Will be!

Time doesn't change people, It removes the shadows from your eyes
An enlightenment, a light at the end of the tunnel
A knowledge of Ages, my perception to make the world just
we are never alone the paths we choose,
so many feet have walked on, so much dead skin
yet the road is still new, I think about a solution
yet a solution stares me in the face!
Is she the one? Where did I go wrong?
I Just wanna be free...... I'm done with these thots!
Tonight I will Jump....... My only Solution!...
You never know until the deed is done...
I will talk to you...... I only pray you will Listen!

 I am not The First.........
                                      I will not be the Last!

2 comments:

  1. I like the whole time doesnt change people thing..
    Ive been wanting to comment on this for a very long time. So thankyou,for writing something so profound that it makes me want to question myself and the path im taken. Your wise beyond your years, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete