Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Smoke and Mirrors

The past few months have taught me a lot. falling in and out of love, Actions and Motives. Fate turns me victim to everything I have done. Oh what tingled webs we weave when we practice to deceive. I just don't get it.. why it has to end this way! I found the perfect one but I cannot hold on because the fates see my future differently. She built me from scratch... my soul shared the same reflection as hers. Why don't you see you and i share the same reflection why don't you see that we cannot survive in this condition if you're cut i'll bleed so go on. Carve into your own heart i could use a new scar or a brand new start, slowly severing the only memories that bind us as one.We have lost all communication when words fall on deaf ears i'm starting to feel ,a transformation how did i get here i don't recognize my own reflection it's a ghost of what once was gone from relative to stranger separating body from mind. I just don't know how to win with you, i can't let go part of me. Please will
you stay the same i'll remain to change.
I'm Sorry I have to Let Go! We are dying in slow motion.

1 comment:

  1. "I just dont know how to win with you. I can't let go a part of me"
    I told you, being you would be enough for me. Accepting the changes that came along with you was fine unless we kept the memories alive.If you were a mirror, then why didn't you reflect the same degree of love she had for you?

    "Carve into your own heart I could use a new scar or a brand new start"..ok.

    Thanks for writing this mardmunky.Beautiful,simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete